- Basil (“king of herbs”; spicy aroma and flavor)
- Coriander (distinctive, pungent, earthy taste)
- Dill (calming effect; used to fight stomach pains and insomnia)
- Hot Sili (Kutitot)
- Lemon Balm
- Mint (strong and sweet with cooling aftertaste)
- Onion Leaves (Sibuyas Dahon)
- Oregano (pungent odor and flavor)
- Paitan (Sili Labuyo)
- Parsley (light, fresh scent and flavor; high chlorophyll content)
- Rosemary (tea-like aroma and piney flavor; antimicrobial)
- Stevia (sweet but diabetic-friendly – helps improve insulin production and reduce the risk of hypertension)
Each of our herbs is offered in three ways: Fresh (placed in re-sealable bags), Dried (powdered) and in Garden Polybags. Fresh Start encourages the purchase, however, of the fresh herbs – it is a fact that one teaspoon of dried herbs is equivalent to one tablespoon of fresh herbs in nutritive value.
Give your dishes the dash of flavor they need, the healthy way! All our delicious certified organic herbs and spices are grown without the use of toxic chemicals, leaving them both healthy and tasty. Plus, the herbs arrive fresh from the farm every day. This is a healthier alternative to add flavor, color and aroma to any of your culinary creations.
o No Chemicals! No Pesticides! No Preservatives!
o Certified Organic
o Freshly cut