Available in 250g Resealable bag
Fresh Start employs the use of re-sealable bags so that you can enjoy your salad greens for a longer period of time. These bags are made of PE plastic, which is safe to refrigerate. As a general rule, lettuce should be refrigerated at all times and washed thoroughly before served.
Fresh Start is proud to offer the following certified organic varieties of salad greens:
- Romaine Lettuce – This variety is flavorful, crunchy and is the common variety used in Caesar salads.
- Curly Green Lettuce – Also known as green ice lettuce, it is the most popular type of loose-leaf lettuce. With a crisp texture, sweet taste and glossy, fringed leaves, it’s used in most gourmet salads.
- Lollo Rosa Lettuce – This variety is a mild tender lettuce with red ruffled edges.
- Red Rapids Lettuce – With its rumpled maroon and light green leaves, this loose-leaf variety can be used to make a delicious salad or a beautiful garnish.
- Arugula – Its peppery, slightly bitter flavor is an ideal contrast for mixing with the milder greens.
- Mix Lettuce - This variety is a delicious blend of Romaine, Lollo Rosa and Curly Green lettuce.
African Night Crawler
Return & Refund Policy
There’s nothing quite like the sight of a beautifully tossed and prepared salad made from the freshest of ingredients. When choosing lettuce, you should always go for the heads that have rich color and crisp, fresh-
looking leaves – just as Fresh Start has to offer.
Fresh Start’s certified organic salad greens are its food specialty, offering many healthy benefits alongside its crisp, delicious flavors. Our salad greens possess Vitamin A, folate, soluble fiber and other nutrients. These
greens, when combined with our delicious fruit and vegetable selection, are definitely a delight to the taste buds.
All the Fresh Start salad greens are grown at the Fresh Start Organic Farm in Hacienda Maquina, Silay. They’re delivered to the store straightaway after harvest so you can be assured that what you’re eating is all natural and fresh from the field.
- No Chemicals! No Pesticides! No Preservatives!
- Certified Organic by NICERT
- Harvested Fresh from the Farm